- 26.965-27.405 Mhz. Frequency Range (10 Meter Version Also Available)
- 10.6 dBi
- Front To Back 36 dB
- Fron To Side 36 dB
- Vertical Horizontal Isolation 30 dB
- Power Handling 8KW
- Dual 50 Ohm Feed System
- 5' 2" Boom Length
- 7' 3" Turning Radius
- 1.8 Sq. Ft. Wind Surface
- 100 MPH Wind Survival
- Super Directivity – Makes it possible to copy a desired station on a crowded channel by rejecting signals from other direction as much as 1000 times!
- Boost the station you are listening to by more than 10x power multiplication, and boost your signal by the same amount when you transmit
- Antenna can be rotated by a small TV rotor
- Full loop quad elements significantly reduce rain static!
- The SFS Feed System provides low SWR easily adjusted at the boom to mast plate